All depends on your SSN:
http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html
Mine didnt come when expected but then again there was a bit of confusion regarding direct deposit vs paper check, since I had to pay taxes rather than getting a refund.
Hey, anyone else behind on getting theirs? I did direct deposit, and so did my dad, and neither of us have got ours yet.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
All depends on your SSN:
http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=180250,00.html
Mine didnt come when expected but then again there was a bit of confusion regarding direct deposit vs paper check, since I had to pay taxes rather than getting a refund.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Yeah i saw those dates, My dad was in the May2 bunch, and mine was supposed to be May 9th. Neither has come.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
I'm going to wait it out until the paper-check mailing date and if I dont hear anything by then, call the irs rebate line.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
hmmm, hearing now some people that got direct deposit are getting stimulus PAPER checks a week later than the schedule says.
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson
Bookmarks